FRCA215 9/16" x 2-1/2" - $7.77/ft.
- Flexible Straight Urethane Casing - FSCA215 9/16" x 2-1/2"
- Primed MDF Casing - PMCA215 9/16" x 2-1/2"
- Primed MDF Base - PMBA540 1/2" x 5-1/2"
FR (Flexible Radius) Urethane Moldings are most commonly used where molding is required to flow up and then down, such as the perimeter of a half-round, full-round, or arched window, door, or opening. When molding is required to flow horizontally on a flat curved wall surface, such as base and chair rail, please select FS(Flexible Straight) profiles.
Be sure to double your quantity for Round or Oval Windows.
Seam Glue or Keystones are available, please call to add them to our order!
All flexible urethane moldings are NOT primed and are NOT rigid. All flexible urethane moldings are delivered coiled in a box.
How to use Radius and Length Calculator
- Enter Rise and Width
- Please ensure your Width is at least twice the Rise
- Please make sure to send the results for your order so we can ensure accurate lengths for you!
- Select Quantity below
- Add to Cart.