BA-408-020-3-FL - 5/8" x 4-1/4" Smooth Urethane Flexible Base - $22.01/ft
This molding is a 5/8" x 4-1/4" Smooth Urethane Flexible Base. Base molding is normally used along the perimeter of the room, where the wall meets the floor. Base molding can also be used in a process called stacking in which base molding is combined with a crown molding for a larger, more detailed design. They can also be used as a substitute for a large casing.Reference ID: 5.3, 5.4
All Available Species: Primed MDF and Smooth Urethane
This item is NOT in stock, Please allow up to 2 weeks to ship.
- All flexible urethane moldings are NOT primed and are NOT rigid. All flexible urethane moldings are delivered coiled in a box.
- Be sure to double your quantity for Round or Oval Windows.
- Seam Glue or Keystones are available, please call to add them to your order!
FR (Flexible Radius) Urethane Moldings are most commonly used where molding is required to flow up and then down, such as the perimeter of a half-round, full-round, or arched window, door, or opening.
FS (Flexible Straight) Urethane Moldings are most commonly used horizontally on a flat curved wall surface, such as base and chair rail.
How to use Radius and Length Calculator
- Enter Rise and Width
- Please ensure your Width is at least twice the Rise
- Please make sure to send the results for your order so we can ensure accurate lengths for you!
- Select Quantity below
- Add to Cart