CR-708-100-1-FL - 1" x 7-1/4" Smooth Urethane Flexible Crown - $42.43/ft
This molding is a 1" x 7-1/4" Smooth Urethane Flexible Crown. Crown molding is most often used as a decorative accent along the upper perimeter of a room where the wall meets the ceiling. It can also be used to accent the top of pilasters, cabinets, mantles or shelves and in combination with other moldings to make a bolder look. It is extensively used as an apron, below window sills and stair treads, and is used to decorate the boxes in coffered ceilings.Reference ID: 5.3, 5.4
All Available Species: Primed MDF and Smooth Urethane
This item is NOT in stock, Please allow up to 2 weeks to ship.
- All flexible urethane moldings are NOT primed and are NOT rigid. All flexible urethane moldings are delivered coiled in a box.
- Be sure to double your quantity for Round or Oval Windows.
- Seam Glue or Keystones are available, please call to add them to your order!
FR (Flexible Radius) Urethane Moldings are most commonly used where molding is required to flow up and then down, such as the perimeter of a half-round, full-round, or arched window, door, or opening.
FS (Flexible Straight) Urethane Moldings are most commonly used horizontally on a flat curved wall surface, such as base and chair rail.
How to use Radius and Length Calculator
- Enter Rise and Width
- Please ensure your Width is at least twice the Rise
- Please make sure to send the results for your order so we can ensure accurate lengths for you!
- Select Quantity below
- Add to Cart